Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Japan July 2007






My third and recent vacation visit to Japan, July 4-15th, 2007.
I took over 600 pictures, and i will post some in my Japan trip weblog.
The trip was pretty recently and still fresh in my mind as i just came back a few weeks ago from Japan. It was amazing, as i went to Tokyo, Hakone, and Kyoto again. Also my first visit to Nagoya as i visited one of my pen pals. Japan was amazing, even though it was cloudy about every day, and the rain fell quite a bit as it was Monsoon season, and even a typhoon was approaching Tokyo the last day we were there ready for departure.
I will start by filling in my Japan trip journals day by day, as i wrote them already during my actual vacation. I will try to add pictures along the way, not necessarily in order, but close to it.
I started out by including pictures of the Tokyo downtown area as my intro pictures for this trip. Tokyo is an amazing city with over 12 million people jam packed in. The train systems are elaborate efficient and a punctual way to get around, and probably the best way to get to where you need to go in Japan. There are trains practically everywhere and it is a web of routes and for the foreigner(gaijin), it can be quite intimidating.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home