Sunday, July 24, 2005

Japan trip, Narita and Kyoto












Ok, this is the second post. I am finally adding to this travel/journal blog from my japan trip from a few months ago.
This is when me and my friend Joe arrived in Narita again on my second trip to Japan. We left LAX on May 21, Sat. and arrived the next day in the late afternoon around 5pm May 22, Sun. On the morning of May 23rd, Monday we were ready for Kyoto.
Here is a photo of the Excel Narita Hotel in Narita. And a small garden outside the Excel Hotel. After a few pictures in the garden, we headed out to take the JR-X train from Narita airport on route to Shinagawa Station, then from there onto Kyoto by Shinkasen train. The Kyoto Station was so large and i took some pix when we arrived after a 2 1/2 train ride on the Shinkasen bullet train. I remember seeing hundreds of Japanese school children sitting down while their sensei(teacher) looked over the groups. There were so many and they were all sitting organized in many groups, both boys and girls. I was amazed at how well behaved they all were in their school uniforms. Also, a picture of the kiosk and other stores in the well lighted, new, and modern Kyoto Station. I was very excited about discovering more about Kyoto, Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home