Saturday, July 23, 2005

Shinjuku and japan trip pix


This is my first post on here. Finally a place where i can upload my japan trip pictures, from a few months ago.
This pix was taken at night in Shijuku, gotta love all those lights at night, so much to do, so little time. I am going to post the Japan pix and add my daily exciting advertures.
There is so much to do in Tokyo, it is endless. People were out and this was a Wednesday evening around 10pm. People were getting a little tipsy in the streets, couples were getting close and people everywhere seem to be laughing, very unlike their typical reserved behavior. I guess this is how they unwind after a hard days work, they work hard, play hard.
Ok, going to add more pix and add whatever text comes to my interesting mind. I am learning more and more how to use this Blog, so it may look a bit organized in the beginning, but this first picture is the highlight of the start of this blog since this picture is so "Japan" and the nightlight is so amazing, you all just have to experience it for yourself, this is a small glipse of what Japan is like. I took this picture with my digital camera sony cybershot. The next post(above) will be the start of the actual japan journal/pix blog. Enjoy! and please, feel free to post your comments, much appreciated. btw: i took over five hundred plus pix on this trip, but will not be able to post them all due to space and time on this blog. I will try to post what i can and i feel are the best pix i like to be on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home